We are pleased to announce that the option for a custom built 86Nanny is now available to the public on the Beastronix website. After doing a few builds by special request and expanding the capabilities of the 86Nanny with new feature options, we realized the need for a custom option. All drivers have their own setup and their own unique driving needs so we’ve created a way to give each driver the option for a completely customized 86Nanny.
You may have seen the custom unit we recently built for Speed Academy (see the blog post HERE for more details). Not quite like the standard 86Nanny options you can order today right? Maybe you want a specific switch, maybe 4 switches or maybe no switch at all? Specific controls and feature sets? Then a custom 86Nanny is the option for you. You choose the exact features you want in your 86Nanny, what method of control you want to use and how each feature is activated.
Existing options from the 86Nanny features such as ABS Control are still available along with these new features available with custom 86Nanny orders:
- Instant Pedal Dance: Car starts with Pedal Dance mode enabled. No need to wait or push any buttons.
- TPMS Disable: Different from the traditional Clear/Reset feature today. Never see the light again unless you uninstall your 86Nanny.
- Driver Side Belt Chime Disable: Removing the factory seat and replacing it with an aftermarket racing seat will cause the seat belt warning to chime every time you start driving the car because they rely on weight sensors in the seat. Disable the chime with this feature.
- Passenger Side Belt Chime Disable: Just like the driver side seat, if you replaced the factory passenger seat with an aftermarket option you’ll hear a warning chime because there is no longer a signal from the weight sensor. Disable the chime with this feature.
- Driver Side Airbag Indicator Disable: When using race harnesses the SRS Airbag system will automatically disable the airbags since there is no signal from the factory belts. Disable the annoying indicator with this feature.
- Passenger Side Airbag Indicator Disable: When using race harnesses the SRS Airbag system will automatically disable the airbags since there is no signal from the factory belts. Disable the annoying indicator with this feature.
So how do I submit a quote request for a Custom Configuration 86Nanny?
You can access the form HERE and will need to populate it with the following information:
- Contact Info
- Select desired features from available features list OR an existing configuration from a customer spotlight post HERE.
- Desired switch or no switch. If a switch is wanted, try include a link in the description or upload photos showing exactly what you’re wanting. We will take care of obtaining it once the quote is accepted.
- Describe in complete detail how you expect the 86Nanny to function & control. Example: Automatic anything when the car starts? Perform this feature when X happens with switch etc etc…